Friday, February 25, 2011

UT Arch Student Asks Architects to Take Survey

Greetings Texas AIA Architects,

I am a dual Master's student at the UT School of Architecture, and I am conducting research for my thesis. I have been conducting a survey and would greatly appreciate gaining access to more professional architects to participate. I invite you to take just a few moments of your day to take the following survey. It relates to research associated with architectural education and the profession. By doing so, you will be helping out some fellow colleagues, and you may find the survey results REALLY INTERESTING! (You have the option to be emailed the results once tallied, although responses will remain confidential).

http://www.pollfrog.com/Survey.aspx?TU=dd3a26d8-205b-4670-9abe-28bfe6737ee9

Thanks Much,
Amy E. Jones
UT School of Architecture
MSCRP/ MSSD (Expected 2011)

No comments: